Hale Halawai Native Hawaiian Garden

Hale Halawai Native Hawaiian Garden

The Hale Halawai Native Hawaiian Garden is found between Burns Hall and Hale Manoa, East West Center. The friendship circle was dedicated in 1983, and reconstructed in 2003.

The garden is maintained by the East-West Center (EWC) and includes common native hawaiian coastal plants and trees. Hale Halawai is intended for EWC social/cultural activities with students-organized/events having priority.

Contact Information
Living Specimens: 25 plant species including native and Hawaiian heritage plants
Established: 2003, 1983

[no_google_map custom_map_style=”false” google_maps_scroll_wheel=”false” address_info_box=”yes” address1=”East-West Center 1601 E West Rd Honolulu, HI 96848″]